- Module Homepage: http://blog.airic-yu.com/2064/rest-in-contract-nodejs-module-for-rest-api-contract-server
- Githup: https://github.com/airicyu/rest-in-contract
- NPM: https://www.npmjs.com/package/rest-in-contract
- Project rest-in-contract’s Homepage: http://blog.airic-yu.com/2062/project-rest-in-contract
Currently, the project is in beta version (v0.x.x).
The basic Contract Server module is done to support basic usage of API Contract stubbing & testing. But some builtin feature is not done yet. (e.g: Suppoting more middleware functions in the contract script)
Since it is still beta version, we are not finalized the v1.0 in-the-box features yet.
- Add Unit tests
- Update documents
- Database Storage
- Support Plugins
- Java/nodejs test integration client
- Study on integration with Swagger
rest-in-contract is a product to let you embrace Consumer-driven contracts. It is REST in nature so that it fits for integrating with all kind of programming languages. For more detail about Project
rest-in-contract, you may have a look in our Project rest-in-contract’s Homepage for detail introduction.
Slideshare: Basic Concepts & Flows
const contractServer = require('rest-in-contract');